If your printer cannot communicate with the computer, it will display an ‘offline’ message. This can be solved simply by establishing a connection between the computer and the printer and also by calling on HP Support Number.
Listed below are some of the steps that can help in fixing the procedure:
- Switch off the computer as well as printer and get the power cords disconnected from the power outlet. Now wait for some time and connect the power cords back in the computer and printer. This can help the computer to detect the printer and it will become online.
- You can also reboot your printer by turning it off and switching it back on once more. Give the unit a couple of minutes to finish booting.
- Confirm that the printer is connected with the PC or that it has network connectivity. In case the printer is a networked unit, make sure the link light is blinking green on the back of the printer.
- If this is also unsuccessful, then disconnect the USB that links printer to the PC, then go to the ‘Start’ menu> select ‘Run’. Enter services. MSc in the box and click on ‘OK’. It will bring up the list of various programs, go down to discover ‘Print Spooler’ and right click on it from the drop-down list and click on ‘Restart’. This will definitely resolve the problem. However, if this also doesn’t solve the problem then contact HP printer helpline as there are specialists who can help in getting the problems resolved easily.
- Delete all the pending print jobs. This can be done by double clicking on the printer and go to the “Printer Menu” and then choose “Cancel All Documents.” The jammed print job that can make the printer to go offline. After the printer is once again online try printing a test page to ensure that it works.
- Snap the printer off, and then switch on. Verify to find out if the printer is congested. Check all the network connections to ensure none are unfastened. Call on hp support number to know how to make sure that the network connections is working fine.
- If the driver is using the incorrect communication port, the printer will stay offline as the connection cannot be made. Therefore, make sure that the correct port is selected.
Contact HP Support Number 0-800-098-8604
All these steps would help in establishing connection between the printer and computer and will help it to become online once again. Companies of printer or computer provide help service on toll free number for better services like hp support number, Epson support number, dell support number etc.